THE WORST FEELING EVER IS WHEN YOURE SO ENTHUSIASTIC TELLING SOMEONE SOMETHING AND YOU CAN JUST PHYSICALLY FEEL THEM NOT CARING AT ALL SO YOU TRY HARDER BUT YOU JUST CANNOT GRASP THEIR ATTENTION SO YOU SLOWLY FADE OUT AND LET THEM GO BACK TO DOING WHAT THEY DO AND YOU WANT TO APOLOGIZE FOR TAKING TIME OUT OF THEIR DAY TO TELL THEM SOMETHING YOU’RE HAPPY ABOUT
“i don’t watch tv” proudly says a person who spend 8 hours a day in the internet
How to tell if it was a gunshot or fireworks: gunshots don’t echo, fireworks do.
thaNK YOU SO MUCH
the fact that anyone might commonly need to know this terrifies me
clearly you’re not from america
shit they’re finding our weak spots
- snoW happens (like 5/6 months a year where i live im so happy)
- hockey is a thing
- theres sO much music???? so much??
- there’s many foods???
- netflix is an actual real thing
- luke hemmings is breathing
- theres so much places to go and explore??
- u can put on sunglasses and stare at boys dicks and they will never know
- you can kinda change urself whenever u want and no one can stop u??
- taco bell is a place
I hate playing “never have I ever” because I’m a fucking slut
I hate playing “never have I ever” because I’m a fucking virgin
you will never know which of these two statements reign true for people who reblogs this and that bothers me
i want a boyfriend but if he’s not gonna be michael clifford then fuck that shit